Saturday, March 13, 2021

The Bible Ladies Brunch Bunch - Learning to Live a Beautiful Life Series - 3 Things

 Hey friends.

This week has been particularly a rough one. I won't go into all the details. But let's just say I've needed all the advice I give in this video.

I was talking to my mom on the phone earlier. She reminded me how life does us. We think we have things figured out and then WHAM! We are reminded that we know nothing at all and the best course of action would be to crawl back into bed and start over. That last bit was my contribution to the conversation. 

In any event, I hope this conversation we have challenges something inside of all of us and we are reminded that we need to trust God with the details and give Him our doubts.

You might notice I am wearing the same outfit as last week. I did film them a few days apart. I just was feeling the cream and roses. You will be comforted to know that I might have looked put together on top, but underneath I had on the stretchiest of stretchy pants and my rattiest house slippers. 

We do what we can. 


Be blessed and encouraged this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *