Sunday, April 22, 2018

5 Days of Homeschooling for the Weary Momma

You would not believe the irony of the timing for this Blog Hop.

And if I needed to take my own advice about anything NOW IS THE TIME!

Gurrrllll......

Today I wanted to just start off the week with some encouragement. You need someone to speak life into your day. You are tired. You are sick. There might be trials in your life that you aren't prepared for. You might have a mountain to climb.

I want you to know that you are not alone. There are sisters all over the world that have struggled with feeling like they are enough. Me included.

I don't know where you are in your faith journey, but I want you to know that God sees you. He sees your situation. He is more than able to carry your load and bring you peace.


I like this verse in Psalm 55:22. I am sharing the New International Reader's Version.


Turn your worries over to the Lord.

    He will keep you going.
    He will never let godly people be shaken.



Just Stay tuned! I'll come back and make sure I link up the articles in this series as they come.

Day 1 - Finding Hope in Your Journey

Day 2 - Beke's Quick Recipe for Self-Care

Day 4 - Rest is Not a Dirty Word

For now...just be blessed! 






Coming Soon ... 2018 Annual Spring Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *